Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sh... Shim... Shim-im-im-im...Shimmer down now!



Aww.. Look at at all of those pretty women. If you were to just pass by you might think you were looking at a group of spandex supermodels.. Maybe. But imagine, all these purty gals are talented wrestlers! I am pleased to announce that the much awaited (by me, anyways) Shimmer footage made it's way into my hands today. Yay!

I love what I have seen so far. Almost every female American wrestler worth their salt is in this batch of footage. I haven't seen everything yet, but so far MsChif and Melissa seem to REALLY stand out. MsChif is always fantastic, but Melissa seems to have really stepped it up in this match. She got fierce.. I can't wait until you guys get a chance to check it out. ~So!~ much good stuff in that match. For example, Melissa gets MsChif in an inverted texas cloverleaf and nearly folds MsChif in half, beating MsChif in the head with her own foot! Sick, Sick stuff! Check out this photo:


Okay.. Short post today.. Have to get back to watching Shimmer!

No comments: