Monday, April 17, 2006

Never put all of your eggs in one basket.. Especially this basket.


Ahh.. After a long weekend that included a holiday and a huge show, I am sure you are all just chomping at the bit for a review.. Well. I am going to make you all wait for it. Bwa-ha-ha. Honestly, I still need time to digest all that happened on Saturday. It was so huge. 2 big bad shows that we have been working on for so long now. It's amazing to me that not so long ago I was calling venue after venue trying to help BossMan nail down a location. Look how far that progressed? It's a lot of fun to see a project through. I feel pretty good about that.

So.. Since I am not going to leave you with a review, I will leave you with a few of my favorite photos, and a quick word about the pigeons.


I just want to say.. This whole nature-watching pigeon baby experience is really starting to get me down. I scared off Momma Pigeon today in order to check out the eggs. Unfortunate Pigeon is still there, but appears to be turning in to something else completely. I look at the eggs.. and it's not eggs anymore. It's egg. Where did other-egg go?! What is Momma Pigeon doing? So now it's just Egg and Momma Pigeon. Other Egg is gone.. forever? Where could Other Egg have gone? He is not in the vicinity. I know Other Egg couldn't of just taken off. I think Momma Pigeon sold Other Egg on the black market. I fear for Egg's life. Will Egg turn out like Other Egg and Unfortunate Pigeon? What a motley crew this is..

No comments: