Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Avian Flu - Doom.

So, I am going to stick away from the morbid pigeon stories today. Bossman gave me a good little scare though, something about the avian flu. I will try not to die.

I spent the day reviewing possible new footage carriers. A lot of new female stuff might be coming our way. A lot of smaller names, new faces. I hope it works out. It's always nice to see newer faces in wrestling.. Especially pretty ones like these girls.

In other news, there is a match coming out in the next few days that features Melissa versus a great Japanese wrestler, Drake Morimatsu. The match is fantastic, but that's not what I want you guys to look for. Check out the awesome match preview that our new employee, Chris, has made. It's really, really good. So keep your eyes open for that.

Speaking of Chris, I've come to a conclusion about him. Dude looks just like Crispin Glover. You know... Crispin Glover? From Charlies Angels? And Willard? Here. See for yourself.

No comments: