Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's all relative.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
-Albert Einstein


So I may have been a little impatient at work on Friday, but it's been busy enough around here for the past two days to keep me occupied, so I am pleased. Recently I have been working less with actual footage, and more with clientelle and customers. This is a change that I like. I love talking to people, I love solving problems. I get to play hero. It's fun.
I have been working on SOME footage, though. I've been cutting and editing the Kezar show, which has been a lot of fun as well. We had 5 cameras shooting the San Francisco Kezar show, and it's been a real learning experience. I have so much to work with that I have the ability to be a lot more choosey about the cuts I make. It's wonderful.. It's so, so pretty. I get to watch this 3-way match with Melissa, MsChif, and Mercedes in 5 angles. You all should be very jealous.



No comments: