Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring Fever

Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers today;
And give us not to think so far away
As the uncertain harvest; keep us here
All simply in the springing of the year.

-Robert Frost (A prayer in spring)

Ahh. Spring is here, and we have many new arrivals at the office. 3 to be exact. No, Bryan isn't pregnant, and I haven't had any babies. I'll elaborate. Let me start off by sharing with you all the most notable new arrival; Chris.


As I mentioned before, we have a new employee. Chris has jumped right in to things here at the office. At the moment he is currently making a preview for an upcoming match between Melissa and Drake Morimatsu. It's fantastic. He's going to be a great addition to the office. Chris is a nice kid, who allows me to photograph him and plaster him upon the internet.. So he's alright in my book.

And the other 2 new arrivals at the office? Pidgeons! Yay! The boys of the office think I am nuts, but I am rather excited. In the office we have a little window that peeks in to a crevice in the building. There is nothing really to look at. The fact that there is a window in that location is a little confounding in the first place, but there it is. There has always been pidgeons hanging out there, they sort of sleep and hang out. Never mind the fact that someone had plopped an owl statue out there to try to scare them away. I always look out there and sort of space out when I need a break from wrestling. Yesterday I noticed there were two little tiny itty bitty pidgeon eggs. Brand new babies! How fun! So I am going to keep track of the babies, take pictures, and give you all updates.

Probably not the most exciting thing for you wrasslin' fans.. But this isn't a wrasslin' blog. This is ClickWrestle behind-the-scenes. And behind-the-scenes of ClickWrestle is a geeky gal who thinks the new pidgeon eggs are almost as exciting as the upcoming zombie-queen go go dancers.



No comments: