Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The 21st century Fox


So, there is a new lady on the scene. She goes by "The 21st century Fox". I had seen her name floating around a bit starting a few months ago. She joined up on www.glorywrestling.com and I started taking notice to her.

This morning Bossman walked in with an armful of tapes and said, "Here, new content provider" and sort of stumbled out into the freezing depths of our offices. I checked it out, and it looks like we are going to start carrying footage from the Pure Wrestling Association. PWA is a promotion in Ontario, Canada and they just happen to have 21st century Fox on their roster. After reviewing the footage, I was finally able to see her wrestle. She's not bad! In the 2 matches I saw her in, she was facing off against ClickWrestle favorite, Melissa. These matches should be online soon, and I encourage you all to check 'em out.

In other news, it looks like we have a new employee here at the ClickWrestle offices. How exciting. I wonder if he will be as full of charm as the lovely Bryan. More-over, I wonder how I can eventually lock him in a cage? Hmm...

No comments: