Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Angel Williams

When I opened up my browser to check out clickwrestle's newest featured match of the day I saw a picture of a woman with Daizee Haze's legs so completely wrapped around her head, that I couldn't figure out who she was. (Bryan clearly made that screen shot.) I looked at her gear and body and thought that it was perhaps Lacey. A quick glance at the title of the featured match told me that was not so. "Mercedes Martinez and Angel Williams vs. Daizee Haze and Mickie Knuckles" Angel Williams? Who is Angel Williams? I decided to do a little studying.

Angel Williams seems to have been trained by Rob Fuego. She appears to have a developmental contract with the WWE and is working for Deep South Wrestling. Very cool, eh? Be sure to check out her, and this match, today. =)

No comments: