Monday, March 13, 2006

It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas. (Why is it so cold?!)

New office. It's got it's ups and downs so far. For example. At the moment it's probably about 4 degrees in the office that Bryan and I share. Definately a downside. On the plus side: There is a sweet arcade right next door with 8 different pin-ball games. INCLUDING Adams Family. It doesn't get much better than that. (Unless you account for the old school Dungeuns and Dragon's game.) The area is nice though.. There is this little back alley with some trendy bars and some really yummy-smelling restaurants. Lots of food in the area. I had some sort of roasted chicken for lunch today that was excellent.

All of the equipment is set up. Looks like we will be back in the swing of things in no time. Bryan and I wandered the hardware store like two lost puppies today, looking for little things we need to tie the office together. It was a pretty sad little affair. I looked at the lady behind the counter with my best "please save me" look and she found the extremely expensive light bulbs I needed. Then I wandered over to the loose screws and nails section and sort of fumbled around. I came out with 2 fistfulls of screws and wall anchors when Bryan had to turn me around and show me the little baggies and information section you had to fill out. It was like a tiny ikea. I got out of there without losing any limbs. I am a lucky girl.

No comments: