Thursday, February 02, 2006

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Hey kids! I am back after a short/forgetful absence. There has been a lot going around at the office, it's made my blog sort of fall to the wayside. My apologies! I'll try to stay more on top of this thing.

Today I finished a very fun trailer for the Sara Del Ray/Cheerleader Melissa match that took place on the Bakersfield show I worked two weekends ago. I have been getting some training so hopefully my trailers will be getting better and better. Keep your eye open for this match, I am pretty proud of the trailer. =) As well as finishing that trailer, I also finished the editing for all but one of the matches from that show. Multi-Camera editing can be a bit of a pain, but I think I prefer it over live switching.. This way I always know I am getting the best shot, not whatever someone else thinks is the best shot.

Also! I want to let you know that there is some VERY exciting new footage that will be coming to ClickWrestle.com soon. There are some huge names in this stuff. You guys will love it. =)

No comments: