Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MsChif

There were quite a few different ideas in my head when I started blogging today. First, I thought I'd talk a little bit about our first release today, a free streaming APW internet title match. Free matches, doesn't get much better than that, right? Well then I saw the featured match of the day, featuring Allison Danger against the deadly Mschif. I thought I would tell you all that we have a dozen Mschif matches on ClickWrestle, so if you haven't seen her.. Do it NOW! But then a thought came into my mind, and it pushed all of those ideas out.

MsChif versus Mariko Yoshida. Two of the most brutal female wrestlers, world wide. Could you imagine the carnage? The flexibility, skill, passion, and rage that both of those women possess is unsurpassed. I know it's highly unlikely.. Mariko Yoshida spending a good 98% of her time in Japan, and I don't think I've seen MsChif on this coast.. But boy, a gal can dream can't she?

No comments: