Friday, February 03, 2006

She's so Vaine, she probably thinks this post is about her.

Yesterday morning we had another Shimmer Release! Team Blondage, Krissy Vaine and Amber Oneal, takes on Cindy Rogers and Nikki Roxx. Of the four women in this match, I have to say I was most intrigued to see Krissy Vaine in action.

Cindy Rogers I have seen in multiple matches, as well as Nikki Roxx. I pretty much have made up my mind about those two, but the other two women I had still yet to make my opinion on. I had never seen Amber O'neal before, but I had seen one match involving Krissy Vaine before. She seemed to be a decent worker, and she had a certain attitude about her. In any case, I think I paid the most attention to Krissy when watching this match.

Krissy and her partner came off pretty prissy in this match, not quite the spunky gal she was in the match I had seen her in prior. However, before that could put me too far off with her attitude, she FINALLY got in the ring, and I got to see her in action. She may be prissy with her looks, but once in the ring, she is brutal. You guys definitely check that match out.

No comments: