Monday, February 13, 2006

An Executive Transvestite. Well, not quite.

I made it through the weekend, impressed? Here I am today, to report back to you, constant reader. On Saturday I had an APW show where, yay!, Fergal Devitt finally showed up. He turned out to be a fantastic wrestler, with an amazing physique and wonderful technical abilities. But I am not here to talk about his wrestling, no matter how excellent it might be. I am here to talk about his odd resemblance of one of my favorite comedians, Eddie Izzard. Here, look at these photos:

Bryan doesn't see it, but I think he is nuts. Those guys look so similar! Keep your eye open for Fergal's match coming up on ClickWrestle!

In other news, we are adding Mac Support to clickwrestle! All new matches coming up will soon have quicktime counterparts! Woo!

No comments: