Thursday, June 28, 2007

Office, sweet Office.

Aside from torturing my dear office-mate, Chris, with my new musical obsessions .. I've been doing quite a bit here at the office. Not much of it has been blogging, and I do apologize. I tend to get easily distracted.

So what exactly have I been working on? Well. I am working on a few things. I am attempting to set up a new hotline for ChickFight. It's both fun and a little frustrating. I am actually doing the voice-work for it. It seems like it would be an easy task, but I can't seem to keep from stuttering and sounding like a robot. Ahh, maybe it'll get easier. I'll let you all know when it goes live. =)

I've also been working on getting some new footage through the doors here at ClickWrestle. With Chikara signed on, and their footage just about ready to go.. You'll be seeing them soon. I've also been working on a few distribution deals in Germany.. and hopefully there will be some big announcements for that soon. Very exciting stuff. Whee!

No comments: