Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Leather, Spikes, and Chains


Leather, spikes, chains, green goo sprayed in people's face. All stuff you'd associate with MsChif. But while getting prepared to post the new Shimmer volume 7/8 stuff... I was quite surprised. It appears that ClickWrestle favorite Cheerleader Melissa has been wooed by MsChif and has taken to donning the Green and Leather in celebration. The two team up and take on The HomeWrecking Crew, Rain and Lacey. It's a brutal match and it's absolutely stunning to see Melissa and MsChif in cahoots. What a team they make. I can't wait until this stuff starts going live. I'll keep you all updated. =) Speaking of Shimmer, after speaking with Dave Prazak recently, I've decided he's one of the nicest guys I've ran into in the wrestling scene. What a sweetie. Anyhow. On to life at the office.

In our spare time here at the office, Chris and Bossman have taken to playing Xbox. Specifically Def Jam: Fight for New York. It's pretty funny, watching these two white boys get G'd out and sport the Bling. (Insert more appropriate lingo here!) Chris and Bossman even have their own characters based on themselves. It's adorable. They get so competitive. Ahh. I don't know if I could even stand a chance, though, when it comes to competing with these guys. I just don't have the whole hand/eye coordination thing going. Plus, they don't even LET you make a female character. How horrible is that? Boo.

Also: I am hoping to get some Chikara Wrestling footage out here. I am quite close to closing a deal with them right now. So if you're a fan, good news! Let me know what matches ya'll are interested in and I'll try to make it happen!

No comments: