Monday, June 18, 2007

Another notch on the injured list..

I was pretty psyched to give you all results from our latest ChickFight 9 show that took place over the weekend.. and then I spoke to BossMan and he gave me some unfortunate news.

Apparently during a match that took place at an event prior to ChickFight, Cheerleader Melissa was fighting Sweet Saraya. They took it to the outside of the ring, when Sweet Saraya fell upon a broken soda can. She suffered a grisly wound, cutting her kneecap off. Everytime I think about it I get sick to my stomach. We here at ClickWrestle and ChickFight wish her a speedy recovery.

There is a good chance this could cost Saraya her career. So here's a tip folks, pick up your freaking trash.


For more information, visit: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=97817

No comments: