Friday, July 27, 2007

Turn, turn, turn.

This week has flown by here at the office. I don't quite understand how it happens.. One day it's Monday, and then the very next day it's Friday. It's like magic, and it's a little scary. Let's see how fast this thing can go. Woah-oh.

In some very exciting ClickWrestle news.. We have ChickFight VI releasing starting tomorrow! Huzzah! ChickFight VI was an awesome show. Chris has done some awesome post production, and the matches themselves are awesome.. So go watch them! Very good stuff, and you can get it only at ClickWrestle right now. Soon enough they will be available on ChickFight.TV on DVD. In fact, that's what Chris has been working on for the past couple weeks. I've seen quite a bit of it, and it looks really neat. The DVD intro is currently my favorite.. and not just because it features our new Theme Song, "Victory". I am talking Chris into letting me post it online, so I'll let you all know my progress.

On Tuesday Bossman, his wife, Chris, and I all went to a screening at the Metreon where NewTeeVee was giving awards to the best internet commercials. We had entered our own ClickWrestle commercial, "The Coins Have Eyes", where Leprechaun Melissa made her debut. We didn't win any awards.. but it was nice to be recognized and voted upon. We got pretty good votes. =) You can go check out the screening winners, the contestants, and our video at this linky here for NewTeevee Screenings. It has inspired me for future commercials. It has also left me wondering "Where's the sausage?" Maybe Bossman knows. If you watch any of those, make sure to watch the one called "Engaged". It's cute.

Oh oh oh! We have a new intern. =) His name is Graham. He's our marketing and sales intern, and he's super cool. He's got a lot of fire in him. I like how motivated he is. Actually.. he should be coming in today. Maybe he'll let me take a picture for the blog. Oh.. better yet.. maybe I'll be able to get a picture of our other intern, Cat. There is a good chance if I get a picture of her, she'll be asleep. Just sayin'..

No comments: